EY Forensic & Integrity Services’ blog, Forensic Diaries is a unique platform voicing the insights and opinions of expert forensic leaders. The blog aims to discuss and debate the increasing complexities related to fraud, corruption and other threats, changes in the regulatory landscape and trends redefining ethics in a global business ecosystem.
Please remember the information presented on this blog should not be construed as legal, tax, accounting or any other professional advice or service. You should consult with an EY or other professional advisor familiar with your particular factual situation for advice concerning specific tax or other matters before making any decision.
- Make your comments concise, on topic and well-written
- Link to supporting information and materials
- Don’t post rumors or confidential information
- Be aware that we moderate user comments and reserve the right to remove or edit content that contains, but is not limited to:
- Material that is clearly off-topic or poorly-written
- Unsolicited advertising, promotional or business transaction materials
- Spam or material designed to disrupt the Site or other systems or technology
- Material that would reasonably be considered to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive to racial or ethnic groups, or is otherwise unlawful or objectionable
- Material that invades privacy or violates any personal or proprietary right; or infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyright or trademarks